Saturday 16 July 2011

Lots of new info on facebook and blogs

Wow! I`ve just spent all evening cruising my Facebook of the same name as my blog. I cannot believe all the interesting posts my fellow Melanoma Warriors have been putting out there. Please go have a look. There are a lot of resources available. I just wish I would have had this info before my diagnosis. But, then again, who knew I`d be needing it. That`s the problem with this ``Beast`` - you don`t know what you need to know until you need to know it. Most people blindly stumble through life oblivious to all the dangers out there. And, for the most part, that`s good. We`d hate to live our lives fearful and jumping at any shadows. But now we know what we know and forewarned is forearmed. I also think it`s great that everyone is sharing their experiences so that the rest of us know what we can expect. The pics of the befores and afters really speak volumes. It`s good also to see the wound recoveries. A few of us have been experiencing issues with healing and it`s good to see the stages of healing on people that have similar wounds on similar body parts. It gives us hope for the healing and hope for the future. Keep on posting everyone. The world is watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment