Wednesday 22 August 2012

At the Beach With My Pal Melanoma

Sitting in my favorite spot - Sunoka Beach, just outside of Summerland, BC. Sounds wonderful doen't it? Sun, Beach, Summerland. Hot 35 degrees Celcius (almost 95 for you Fahrenheit people). So where was I - under a tree and an umbrella of course. I didn't get to enjoy my summer last year. An unfortunate boxing match with melanoma kept me indoors and afraid of my own shadow. I didn't go outside pretty much all last summer as I recovered and tried to come to terms with my new reality. This year, I've pulled myself up by my short and curlies because I will not bow down to the beast. I refuse to live my life being scared. I want to enjoy every minute, every second. I will be safe, but not sorry. I wear 60 SPF sunscreen and I sit under both a tree and an umbrella just to make sure. I go into the water when I get really hot and swim with my kids. Then I reapply my sunscreen. I still want to be out there with everyone else. I don't want to spend my summers indoors. That would defeat the purpose of living in Canada's Hawaii. I'm enjoying every bit of my summer this year. I'm glad I'm still here to do that. Some of us aren't so fortunate. Some of us are fighting an extreme battle and I'm praying hard for them. Me - I'm counting my many wonderful blessings. Two of them are my fabulous children. Mackenzie will be 16 in Sept and he is very much looking forward to driving. Ciara is 14 and will be singing in a Teen Talent contest at the fair in Armstrong next week. So lots to keep us busy. That's for sure. In the meantime, did you see that 6-pack that just walked by?

1 comment:

  1. But Dr. Itua, Traditional Herbal Practitioner in Africa, has cured HIV which is extracted from some rare herbs. It is highly potential to cure AIDS 100% without any residue. Dr Itua herbal medicine has already passed various blogs on how he uses his powerful herbs to heal all kinds of diseases such as. Herpes, HIV,,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer, Diabetes, Hepatitis,Hpv,Weak ErectionLyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroqquinolone Toxicity,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,Dementia.,Wart Remover,Cold Sore, Epilepsy, also his herbal boost immune system as well. I'm telling this because he uses his herbal medicine to cure me from hepatitis B and HIV, which I have been living on for 9 months now with no side effects. Herbal Medicine is just as good when drinking it although i have to use the restroom after drinking it which I don't really care about because i just want to get the virus out of my body, I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone sick out here to contact Dr Itua with this following information.Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com /
    Whatsapp Or Call...+2348149277967.
    He might be late to respond because he is always busy with patents, but he will surely get back to you with a positive response.

    ReplyDelete